General sales and delivery conditions Koffiehenk
Address: Venweg 11, 7591NR Denekamp
Telephone number: +31 614118565
Email: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce: 56360010
ABN AMRO: NL14 ABNA 0538021284
Article 1. Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from Koffiehenk.nl and to every agreement concluded between Koffiehenk.nl and the customer. All other (purchasing) conditions drawn up by the customer are not accepted by coffeehenk.nl.
2. Acceptance of an offer or conclusion of an agreement is only possible after acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
Article 2. Offers and agreements
1. All quotations from Koffiehenk.nl are without obligation and based on current prices.
2. An agreement for purchase and sale is concluded when the customer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
3. Koffiehenk.nl strives to provide the most complete description of its products. In case of the use of images, among others, coffeehenk.nl strives to use truthful representation. Any mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding at coffeehenk.nl.
4. If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, Koffiehenk.nl will electronically confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of the acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
5. Koffiehenk.nl is entitled to dissolve the agreement if there is good reason to believe that the customer will not meet his obligation. If there is a refusal of an order, coffeehenk.nl will inform the customer substantiated within 2 weeks.
Article 3. Prices
1. The prices stated are in euros, including the Dutch VAT rate and excluding administration, handling and shipping costs, unless agreed otherwise.
2. All prices mentioned are subject to obvious typos.
3. Koffiehenk.nl reserves the right to change prices at any time if necessary. The customer has the right and is authorized to terminate the agreement up to and including the day on which the price increase takes effect.
Article 4. Payments
1. Payment can only be made using the stated payment methods, unless agreed otherwise.
2. The customer is obliged to report any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated to coffeehenk.nl without delay.
3. In the event of non-payment by the customer, coffee-shop.nl has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
4. Koffiehenk.nl remains owner of the products ordered by the customer and goods delivered by coffeehenk.nl until full payment has been made by the customer.
Article 5. Delivery
1. Koffiehenk.nl uses a third party to send the ordered goods. For this, Koffiehenk.nl will invoice a fee to the customer, which has been made known to the customer during the ordering process.
2. Kofiehenk.nl strives to offer the ordered goods to the forwarder within 3 working days. If delivery of the ordered goods to the forwarder for shipment is not possible within these 3 working days, you will be notified.
3. If it appears that the delivery of ordered goods will take longer than 21 days, the customer is entitled to terminate the agreement and to refund any amounts already paid for ordered goods.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will take place to the delivery address specified by the customer.
5. The goods sent by Koffiehenk.nl are inspected before shipment. If vacuum-free packaging is received (for example with ground coffee), this is caused by transport. Koffiehenk.nl cannot take responsibility for this.
Article 6. Returns
1. The offer will also include a trial period of at least seven working days, starting on the day after receipt by or on behalf of the buyer.
2. During the trial period, the buyer has a right of withdrawal, whereby he has the option to return the goods received, without any obligation on his part, other than for compensation of the direct costs of return.
3. Products can only be returned if unopened and in undamaged condition, and provided that Koffiehenk.nl has been informed. Products that do not reach you in good condition must be returned after contacting Koffiehenk.nl.
4. During the trial period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he of his withdrawal